- Welcome and apologies
- Co-option of new members
- Requests for dispensations.
The Clerk to report any requests received since the previous meeting for dispensations to speak and/or vote on any matter where a member has a disclosable pecuniary interest.
- Declaration of Interest
To receive declarations by elected and co-opted members of interest in respect of items on this Agenda.
- Public Section – 7pm – 7.30pm – an opportunity for members of the public to address the Parish Council on matters of concern, to be placed on the agenda of a future meeting.
- Minutes of the last meeting. – held on 20th October 2015 and previously circulated
- Matters Arising from the minutes not covered on this Agenda.
- Police Report – to receive a report from the Community Police Officer
- Community Centre:
- Clerk’s Report on Windfarm Meeting with Infinergy 22nd October 2015
- Windfarm Committee
- Christmas Tree- Date of Light-up and arrangements
- Planning Matters.
Cheques to be issued
Date and time of next meeting – Tuesday 19th January 2016 at 7.00pm.